Saturday, November 20, 2010

A New Beginning

Canopy


OK, folks.  I finally know what I want this blog for.  It will not be a diary.  Although most of my artwork is for sale, this blog is not for advertising the artwork, just for sharing it. (you can always send me a message if you are interested in any of it  )  What this blog is for is my 'take' on things. 

I am finding that daily posting is difficult for me, so this is what I am planning: 
- I will post some artwork every day (well, almost every day.  I am perfectly capable of slipping up now & then.)

- I will post some writing about five times a week, which means there will always be something new to look at and most of the time there will be something to read as well.

Please keep coming back.  Feel free to comment.  Tell your friends and send them my URL.  Become a 'follower' (that will tickle my ego).  And, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Byrd
    I love your philosophy of what you want your blog to be. There should never be any pressure to post everyday, because that takes the fun out of doing what you do. Your work is wonderful and your blog gives you the opportunity to share your work with the world.

    I am so happy that you stop by my blog on a daily basis and check out the daily doodles, maybe they giv you a spark of inspiration, and idea and next thing you know you have your latest piece to post.

    It is so fun sharing our creativity.
    I look forward to seeing your doodles as part of the world doodle challenge http://tjomies.com/blog/?page_id=4374

    and help spread the word.

    All the best
    Warren

    ReplyDelete