Monday, January 31, 2011

Peaceful


For several days I have been watching the news.  I fear for the people in Egypt, Lebanon, Yeman, & Tunisia.  I fear for my brothers and sisters all over the Middle East.  I pray for them and for their safety.

For years I have been praying for the good people in Iran, Afghanistan, Israel, and Iraq.  I have been praying for our troops and for the people who live there.

I pray for peace for all of us, all over the world.  And as you all well know, peace must first begin within us.

May we each find Peace and share it.

6 comments:

  1. and with prayer...miracles can happen. This tangle is like a prayer. Soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post. The times are terrifying. All we can do is our best not to add to the dissension, to create bridges as we are able, and to share access to the light. Prayer is a powerful force and when shared can summon miracles. Your mandala is the personification of truly altruistic design. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very beautiful post and mandala!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayer changes things. Beautiful post and mandalla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peace and breathing. What a beautiful combination. Lovely mandala, Byrd - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Byrd! i'm not sure which one is your entry for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete