Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blue Paisley  ATC
Made with cut paper & ink decorations


It was a long day today.    My plans to stay home and veg -- never happened.  I ended up going out twice and braving the crowds, all for cat and dog food.   I hope they appreciate what I do for them, but I doubt they do.

It's very late at night or early in the morning, depending on your point of view.  I'm watching an old Made for TV movie.  It's not very good but I am enjoying it.  Sometimes, I'm just in the mood for a 'B; movie.    I love cheesy special effects and over-acting.   Right now here are two monsters, fighting each other.  But sometimes the costume slips a little and you can see the human underneath..   Ah, and famous final kiss.  Very satisfying.

I'm actually glad that life is not a series of Happy Endings, but I am also glad that movies so often are.  The idea of  happy endings, implies that there is an end, but in real life we just go on--until we don't. 

And that's about as profound as I can get tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment